We are looking for technically skilled candidates with excellent interpersonal skills for the technical support position. Technical support officers troubleshoot technical issues, provide timely customer feedback, and support the roll-out of new applications, among other duties.
Moreover, technical support officers need to talk to customers directly, as well as create written documentation, requiring excellent written and verbal communication.
Technical Support Responsibilities:
- Identifying hardware and software solutions.
- Troubleshooting technical issues.
- Diagnosing and repairing faults.
- Resolving network issues.
- Installing and configuring hardware and software.
- Speaking to customers to quickly get to the root of their problem.
- Providing timely and accurate customer feedback.
- Talking customers through a series of actions to resolve a problem.
- Following up with clients to ensure the problem is resolved.
- Replacing or repairing the necessary parts.
- Supporting the roll-out of new applications.
- Providing support in the form of procedural documentation.
- Managing multiple cases at one time.
- Testing and evaluating new technologies.
- Conducting electrical safety checks on equipment.
Technical Support Requirements:
- Prior experience in tech support, desktop support, or a similar role.
- Proficiency in blockchain technology.
- Experience with help desk software.
- Attention to detail and good problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good written and verbal communication.